Welcome to Hansatech Instruments
Instrumentation for Photosynthesis & Respiration Studies
About Hansatech Instruments Ltd
Hansatech Instruments is a British company that has been developing high quality scientific instrumentation for over 40 years. Our systems are used widely for teaching & research in cellular respiration & photosynthesis programs in more than 100 countries throughout the world. We have gained an enviable reputation for quality, reliability & excellent price/performance.
Our product range
Our product range consists of a range of modular solutions for the measurement of oxygen using Clark type polarographic sensors. We also develop chlorophyll fluorescence measurement systems using both continuous excitation & pulse-modulated measurement techniques with further optical instrumentation for the measurement of sample chlorophyll content.
Purchasers of Hansatech Instruments products can be assured of ongoing support & prompt & efficient attention to enquiries at all times. Support is available both directly & from our global distributor network. Customers are encouraged to register their instruments on our website which allows access to our Support Ticketing System in addition to instruments manuals & software upgrades.
The New Generation of Precision, High-Resolution
Oxygen Electrode Systems
- Oxygraph+, Oxytherm+ and Oxylab+ control units
- Suitable for liquid & gas-phase samples with 0 – 100% oxygen
- 24-bit high-resolution recording of oxygen signals
- Integral systems for measurement of pH & other ion-selective electrode signals with 16 bit resolution
- Suitable for a wide range of applications from cellular & mitochondrial respiration studies to photosynthesis research
- USB2.0 connectivity to a Windows® PC
- 0 – 4.5v output of oxygen electrode signal.