Skip to content
SOURCE: Pocket PEA Tech Specs
- Dimensions: 175mm (l) x 75mm (w) x 35mm (d)
- Weight 250g
- Communications: Bluetooth® wireless communications
- Operating conditions:
- 0°C – 40°C
- Non-condensing humidity.
- Battery: Environmentally friendly (0% lead, cadmium mercury) lithium polymer 3.7V, 570 mAhr
- Battery charger:
- Integral switch mode charger
- Input voltage 100V – 240V at 50Hz – 60Hz
- Output voltage 12V DC
- Output current 3 amps.
- Display: 2-line x 12-character LCD display
- Optically stabilised, focused, ultra-bright red LED with NIR short-pass cut-off filters
- Peak wavelength 627nm.
- Max. intensity at leaf surface: Up to 3,500 μmol m-2 s-1
- Detector: Fast-response PIN photodiode with RG9 long-pass filter
- High-performance 16-bit microcontroller
- 16-bit resolution A/D 10 μsecond acquisition rate
- 8-bit DAC for light source control
- real-time clock.
- Record Length: 1, 3 or 10 seconds
- 512 Kbits non-volatile memory
- Sufficient for up to 200, 10-second duration recordings with full trace data.